Wednesday 22 July 2015

New Look | Summer Haul

It honestly seems like every other post I do here is a haul... at least it's not a Lush one this time! As I said in my summer bucket list, I've been feeling really excited for summer and when I realised that I didn't have that many summer-y clothes, I knew I had to change that! Aalthough I didn't buy much, I still fell in love with enough clothes from New Look's summer range this year to last a lifetime!

Moroccan print top
I absolutely adore Moroccan tile prints and think they really make any old outfit look so much more summery (this is turning into an actual word guys). I'm obsessed with the combination of blue and white right now, as you'll realise soon enough, because it's just so refreshing and bright.
 

White flowy top
My go to outfit for this summer will probably be a pair of shorts and this top. White tops are simple and light, they compliment practically any denim type and if they're flowy, you'll have room to breathe in them.
 

Faded blue jeans
These are just a plain pair of light blue jeans as I'd grown out of my last pair. I usually stick to wearing lighter shades of jeans in the summer, on the days where you can, again mainly because it's more uplifting. I was actually planning on buying some acid washed ones or high waisted ones but they didn't have the acid washed in stock and high waisted jeans just make me look even lankier than I already am. :(
 

Denim jacket
I thought I'd just throw this on top of a Plain White Tee (haha haha apologies if you got that!) when I'm going out in the evenings or on a colder day. Denim matches quite well with most stuff, I just need to avoid denim shorts or jeans when I'm wearing this!
 

Blue frilly socks
This was more of an impulse buy right before the counter because I absolutely love frilly socks! I've already got a white pair and I just had to add these to my collection - I mean, look at that beautiful blue!



(I also bought these two running tops at Decathlon recently, so I thought I'd show you these quickly)
 That's it for my New Look haul! Sorry it was so late but I just got super busy and forgot about it! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and I'll see you soon!
 Natalie xx

8 comments:

  1. Loveee this haul post gal!! That top is reallyy pretty and the denim jacket is awesome!! also those running tops are really cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I try! ;) haha xx

      Delete
    2. No problem gal! honestly love it so so much!! x

      And I'm sure ;) xxx

      Delete
    3. You sure you're sure? I'm not! Xx

      Delete
    4. Oh I'm sure I'm sure :3 ;) hahaha xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my days i want that Moroccan print top now gimme gimme gimme, how can you afford this stuff and still go to DC? my whole money supply is being cut off cos of this trip, btw the blog's looking fabbbbbb
    -4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyyy baeee xx idek if I'm going DC though, I'll try to persuade The Parents.
      -TS

      Delete