Wednesday 5 August 2015

Summer Wishlist

Me being me, I've been eyeing up a couple of things and counting the coins in my purse recently and hoping that I'd be able to buy them. I thought I'd share them with you too in case anyone else is interested in the same type of things.

 
-Flower crown
I have a thing for flower crowns so when I see a cute one like this one (from Topshop), I know I just need it. This one isn't too crowded and looks dainty enough to make any random outfit that bit more Tumblry and elegant, it's quite hard to find one with the right balance of flowers and space. Of course, the colours of these flowers are beautiful too, which is definitely an added bonus.

-Floral dress
Continuing with the flowery theme, here's a nice little skater dress, from Topshop too. I just adore these vintage floral patterns, I feel like an old granny just typing that, and think they really suit this style skirt. I don't own many dresses, if any, and I was looking into broadening my collection - this dress would be perfect as it could be casual or fancy depending on your accessories.

-Scuba backpack
I really need a new school bag for next September but I also wanted one which wasn't typical so that I could use it out and about too. I was browsing ASOS for any pretty-looking backpacks and came upon this one. I instantly fell in love with the pattern (yes, even more flowers) and then discovered that it isn't the usual canvas material but actually scuba fabric. You know, the stuff they make surf outfits with only a bit thicker? I don't think anyone would mind if I said that that is pretty darn cool. Currently it's out of stock so I might just wait (I do have the entire summer holidays after all), but alternatively they have a grey one too, I just don't know if that would be too plain??

-Zoeva brushes
I feel like everyone in the blogging world either owns a set of these Zoeva brushes or has at least heard of them, literally everyone says they're amazing. They look amazing too, I mean rose gold brushes with a matching rose gold bag - what's not to love?! They're quite expensive though, so we'll wait and see, I guess.

-'Whimsical' lipstick
I seem to have a slight obsession with Topshop at the moment but I can't just ignore their beauty range. Whimsical is a gorgeous nude shade, almost a your-lips-but-better shade with a slight pink tint to it, perfect for a sunny Summer day. Topshop lipsticks are fairly cheap and have amazing quality so this could pretty much become a staple for me.

-White skirt
As I mentioned earlier, I don't have a lot of dresses and the same goes for skirts. This plain white balloon skirt is perfect for the weather in England right now - nice and floaty for the hotter days but long enough so that you don't feel like you're completely naked. As it's so simple, I'd pair it with something quite colourful or fun or, if I'm going for the simple look that day, a denim jacket and white T-shirt.

-Roberts Revival radio
I don't even know how to explain this to be honest. It's a radio, an expensive one at that, but not just any radio, a vintage one! It's just so vintage and beautiful - you need to turn the knobs to get to your station and everything. They have it available in a fair few shades, but this blue is just stunning! I WANT IT SO BAD!!

I hoped you liked this post, I definitely liked writing it as all I had to was look at pretty things! This was the first time I've done a post like this but I think I'll be doing more in the future!

What's on your summer wishlist, anything you're just dying to get? I'd love to hear them, tell me below in the comments!
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment